Friday, October 19, 2012

Tyler

Heyy!!!!!

I have blogged for the last couple days because seriously, nothing has happened. Just my normal ol' life, and my normal ol' schedule. School, soccer, homework, sleep. Repeat. It's kinda depressing....

Although my friend, Mystique, has been unusually perky lately. I'd assume it's because Dancing with the Stars came back. Maybe because her sister's getting married (but she doesn't like her sister and they haven't talked in years so I'd assume it's not that.) It might possibly be because she's happy for me.

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I got a boyfriend :D
My first boyfriend to be exact.
His name's Tyler.

He is the most adorable person you will ever meet in your life. Well at least to me. Most people call him a half-cool geek. He's wicked smart but also on the cross country team with some of the best running times in the school. 

And he's all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this week wasn't that bad after all. . . I was just playing it down. Did I sound unusually unhappy? I don't know if that portrays into writing as well as I think it does. 


Well that's it for now! :) 

TTYLXOX
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment